Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Look Cute


Isn't today's card whimsical and cute?!  Aall and Create have released quite a few of these little girls (and boys)--they're so fun!  I'm using Look Cute on my card.


I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black then colored it with Prism Markers Forest Walk and Heavenly Sunset


I really enjoyed blending the colors on those flowers. Those orange shades just POP!


Next I added grass using Prism Ink Rainforest Green with the Polkadoodles Grass Lawn Stencil and butterflies using Prism Ink Blue Lagoon with the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann PS122 Stencil.


Adding additional layers of grass for depth was super easy.  I just shifted the stencil a bit and didn't re-ink my blender.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10