Monday, May 18, 2020

Gel Printed Cards with That's Crafty Stamps


Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of mixed media style cards made with gel printed backgrounds and stamps by That's Crafty.  I have been having the best time playing with my new 6x6" gel press printing plate.  I shared a video of all of my prints from my latest session HERE on Instagram. 


I picked out my two favorite backgrounds.  The periwinkle was made using this stencil by PaperArtsy, PM006.  I stamped Grunge Flowers Set 4 by That's Crafty onto my backgrounds and again on another less favored background, which I fussy cut and layered for dimension.  For the orchid card I used a paint cap and printed white paint onto the gel press, which allowed multiple prints of circles as shown in the video.  I used the gorgeous border stamps by Tracy Evans for AALL & Create, #34 Circles on the sides of both cards with accents from a Posca white pen.  I finished the designs with some machine stitching and washi tape. 


I hope you're inspired to play today!  Hugs, Autumn

Instagram: @sewpaperpaint
Facebook: Autumn Clark
Pinterest: Autumn S Clark




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10