Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Seek Wonders


Hi, everyone.  I did some experimenting on today's card and really stretched my comfort zone. Yay!

To start, one of my Gelli prints serves as the card base. I rubbed Andy Skinner Resist Paste through the Visible Image Two Tone Stencil onto it then brushed on Gesso.


Once that was dry I used a dry paper towel and rubbed the surface to remove areas where the Resist Paste was; doesn't those bright Gelli print colors look fab peeking from from there?


Next I pasted down a torn page from a dictionary then stamped the Visible Image Total Chaos flowers and drips using Stazon Jet Black. Now comes the embossing with Prism Ink.


Prism Ink won't dry on Gesso (at least not during my 2 seconds of patience) so anything I stamped with Prism Ink, I sealed with clear embossing powder.

This would include the Visible Image Total Chaos stamped with Prism Ink Peacock Green, and Visible Image Creative Chaos circles stamped with Prism Ink Orange Zest and Peacock Green.


I used Prism Ink Orange Zest and Lemon Yellow to create an ombre panel with the Darkroom Door Make Art Sentiment Strip.


Notice I left a blank space for the PaperArtsy Electica Magic & Wonder.  That's stamped with Stazon. My final step was to add a few Alexandra Renke washi tape strips.


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop!  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon!

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10