Thursday, May 28, 2020

Penguins love Coffee

Hi Everyone,

It's Topflight Stamps day! 
And since it's also the spring/summer Coffee Blog hop you get a coffee card from me today!
Topflight Stamps is a sponsor for the 2020 Spring | Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and is offering up a $25 gift card. 


Topflight Stamps is one of the Super Sponsors.


I first stamped the half tone circle in Versamark and heat embossed it in white. I stamped the penguin, masked it and then the coffee cup and cut them out. Colored them with Inktense and markers. I then glued the penguin/cup onto the card. Trimmed it and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom and some Bakers Twine.


I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.





1 comment:

  1. So super fun!
    I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10