Friday, January 15, 2021

Darkroom Door Love You

Happy Friday! Ericka here continuing the Valentine theme for the week using this gorgeous Darkroom Door Hearts set with a PaperArtsy Fresco Paint background and Emerald Creek Embossing.


I love the variety of hearts in this set along with the beautiful font. 

I also love using the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints and all the different ways to create fun and unique background. In this background I used Byzantium, Bubble Gum, Sorbet, Slate, and Stone.


I also used the Emerald Creek embossing powder in Midnight Magic to stamp this beautiful heart and added additional embossing using the WOW! Mixed Media Tool.  

For more information on how I created my card, check out my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10