Thursday, January 28, 2021

Pigment Powder Ocean Scene

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are all playing with pigment powders, such as Infusions or Brushos.


I used the Visible Image fishnet stencil, attached it to my card base and sprinkled Infusions as well as Brushos on my card. Spritzed with water and took the stencil off. Let it dry. Stamped the  octopus and fish onto scrap paper, colored them and added them to the card. Stamped the shoals of fish. Added the heat embossed sentiment. Trimmed the card and added it to a white card base. 


I just love ocean scenes!
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















   

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10