Wednesday, January 27, 2021

An Art Journal Page using Infusions and Brushos

Hi, Connie here with an Art Journal page using the
 Infusions and Brushos to create an unique canvas to showcase
your art work.



My inspiration for this Art Journal page was to find the Beauty in everyday.
I haven't been feeling that at all~ so 2021 is a new start!!!  To create with the
 Infusions and Brushos I just added a very small amount to my 
wet cardstock and let the crystals bleed out. I added more water and then dabbed off.
I loved the added look the stencils give the background.



The stamped images are colored in with the Infusions and then cut out and
added to the journal page. I soaked up extra color from the 
Brushos on the tag. Nothing went to waste!!! The flowers are outlined with
a white gel pen.  The diamond stencil is used to add more white in the 
background.

Products used:


Fine Flowers Vol. 2
I used Fine Flowers Vol. 1but this one will work great also!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope enjoy the
Art Journal pages as much as I do creating
them.

Connie










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10