Friday, January 29, 2021

PaperArtsy Infusion Background

Happy Friday! Ericka here and today I'm playing with the PaperArtsy Infusions which are watercolor powders that once they are wet give a unique and beautiful look to any project.

I love all the ways you can use these Infusions and colors they produce. For my background I layered the colors and let each layer dry before adding another color. I used Infusions in Raspberry, Golden Sands, and Green Man.



I thought my background would go perfectly with the Lavinia Rufus and Floral Wreath.



Check out my blog, Strangely Creative for more details on how I created my card as well as another version I created with PaperArtsy Fresco Paint and Infusions.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10