Thursday, January 14, 2021

Valentine's Day with Zinski Art

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week's theme is Valentine's Day.


I made the background with my gel plate. Made myself a stencil for the moon and used bleach to get rid of the background color - of course you could have masked it first, but this was a background from my stash......I stamped the background with Lavinia stamps and stamped the rabbits on scrap paper, colored them and cut them out. Added them to my little scene.


I didn't think this needed a sentiment, so I left it as it is.
 I hope you liked this!
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.



Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10