Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year New Dreams

Happy New Year! Ericka here with a panel I made for the New Year using PaperArtsy stamps and Fresco Chalk Paints.

 

I created my background using the following PaperArtsy Fresco Paints: Aquamarine, Cerise, Eggplant, Globe Thistle, and Pixie Dust


Once the paint was dry, I used the Sara Naumann 45 set and white pigment ink to stamp some background textures.

 

 
I then used the Tracy Scott 39 butterfly and stamped it in Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear sparkle embossing powder.

 


I love this butterfly and all the beautiful ways you can use it. For more information on how I created my card, stop by my blog Strangely Creative.

Here's to dreaming about a better new year and being creative! Happy 2021!!



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10