Thursday, December 31, 2020

No Day without Laughter

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
We don't have a theme this week. So I figured I ink up that darling Charlie Chaplin stamp that recently moved into my card room. It is from AALL&Create - see link below.


I used photo paper as background and added Brusho. I love the detail you get with that. Stamped Charlie on a piece of scrap paper, colored him with water brush pens and cut him out. Stamped the sentiment on a piece of scrap paper, drew some lines around the words and cut them as well. Added some striped paper to my background and


I hope you liked this! I wish you a Merry Christmas!
 See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















1 comment:

01 09 10