Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Chilly Willy


Hi, Topflighters!  This card makes me do a happy dance.  I just love the Prism Ink Blue Lagoon and French Navy that I used on the background. 


They're perfect for creating that chilly winter feeling, especially when used with the Darkroom Door Snowflakes Background which I paired with the Aall and Create Lotza Trianglz stencil.


I used the Hobby Art Pip the Penguin stamp as a focal point. 


In looking at the image now, you could easily mask off the Christmas pudding and greenery to use this image later in winter too.


Hmm . . . I think I will give that a try!


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10