Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Ericka here and I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas time. Here is my last Christmas cards for the year using a variety of products that can be found at Topflight Stamps.

I love the Fancy Snowflake Die from Polkadoodles and layers cut it out twice  in gold paper to layer it on my card.


For my background I used the PaperArtsy Infusions in Raspberry and In The Navy paired with the Hunkeydory Prism Powders Set 2 for a little sparkle and brightness.

To finish off my cards, I used the Visible Image Classic Christmas for a big bold look.


For more information on how I created my cards, stop by my blog Strangely Creative. Thanks for stopping by and I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10