Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Happy New Year with Drinky

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps blog. It's Donna and I'm back again today with an easy New Years Card. I created the background using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints and my favorite brayer. I stamped the Katzelkraft cat named Drinky in black ink and colored him in with Copics. I used half the sentiment from a PaperArtsy Stamp set to get the Happy New Year. After I stamped the sentiment I colored in the HAPPY with a white gel pin and stamped back over it with the black ink to add back any lines I covered up with the white. 

Finally, I stamped Drinky on top of the sentiment. Then fussy cut the colored Drinky and adhered him to the card with Hunkydory foam squares. To finish it off I added a few pink rhinestones from the Hunkydory Pretty Pinks Diamond Sparkles set. 














1 comment:

  1. Donna, got to love that cat. Great idea to color in with white gel pen.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10