Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Happy Christmas, Peter Polar Bear

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog!

I haven't posted here in forever. The business has grown so much in the last 4 years that I barely have time to order, enter in new products, and get everything mailed out.

I'm so excited to share this card with you today. I LOVE this stamp set by Hobby Art called Peter Polar Bear. I stamped him out and then used watercolors to created the background and color in the rest of the image. To finish the card I layered some matching card stock adhered to a square 6 x 6 card base. Just for fun I added a little white pompom to his hat and some clear glitter pen to the star and his hat. 

This card was easy and fun. I hope you get some inspiration for future winter/Christmas cards. 

Thanks for stopping by and I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Donna







1 comment:

  1. He's darling Donna! Great to see you getting crafty. I can see why this cutie inspired you. Merry Christmas! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10