Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Penguin Hijinks

Hello, everyone!  I don't know about you but I'm scrambling to finish up holiday cards so I figured since I had this Heffy Doodle Wanna Build a Snowman set out, I may as well make a few cards with it.

This first card features the a simple Copic-colored scene on an impressed card front. I used my Scan n Cut on the sentiment.


For the second card I masked the card front and sponged a band of coloring using Prism Ink Blue Lagoon and French Navy.  I used the same color combo for the Stamperia Snowflakes Stencil.


This one is my favorite of the lot. I especially like the snowman parts at the bottom.

My final card was super quick to make.  I just leftover Prism Ink blues with the Stamperia Snowflakes Stencil as well as the Visible Image Fibres Stencil to create a quick background for that cute penguin. 


He certainly seems to be enjoying the waves, doesn't he?


I'll be back with you next week. Until then, why don't you check out the new products that have come into the TFS shop.  You can shop your heart out using this 12% off coupon

You can also check out my other creations by visiting my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10