Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Jolly Days Mitten

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse here with my last post of the year!!! Wow & what a year it has been. I hope you get some time to craft away the crazy & ink your way into the New Year. I hope your family is safe & healthy & that 2021 is the best year yet. 


As always there is a tutorial on my blog as well as 2 other examples using the same technique. Let's see what products were used. The base was created using Eileen Hull's Mitten Box die cut.


This is one of my all time favorite Christmas sets. So funky. ZA18

 
This set was used for the embossing on the bottom of the mitten. I can see some soft shabby chic cards with this one. ESN40
 
 While we are talking embossing, Eileen Hull's Polished Silver was used on the back ground, Golden Rod on the trim & Glistening Glass to give the quote that epoxy look.  Love this chunky emboss!
 
 
The background is Fresco Finish paint which is great to emboss on by the way. I used Bora Bora & South Pacific but with so many colors to choose from you can create almost any combination. 
 
 
Here is my trio of mitten's they can be used as tags, ornaments on cards or strung together as a banner. So many choices. Use as an element in your mini albums too!  The links to all these previous projects is on my blog too. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas & a Happy Holiday. I pray that whatever holiday you practice it is wonderful & that you have a chance to get inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10