Thursday, December 10, 2020

Darkroom Door Snowflakes

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This weeks theme is SNOW.

I thought I go for something different. I used the same stamps that I used in this post HERE, but the card has a completely different look.



I used embossing powder, similar to the one we have in the store and heat embossed those pretty Darkroom Door snowflakes. I trimmed my panel (I can make a second card with it) and glued it to my black card base. Before however I added gold Washi tape as a border. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold as well, but this is a pure gold embossing powder (WOW), without black speckles mixed in.



I hope you liked this! See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10