Thursday, December 24, 2020

Peace on Earth

    Hi Everyone,


Cornelia here today! 
This weeks theme is Christmas cards.



I used this wonderful stamp from Katzelkraft, which you basically just have to color in. Sometimes its nice just to do that and don't think too much about how you are going to design the card. Even with the coloring I just kind of copied it off the stamp insert. I sponged the outsides with distress inks and colored with markers and watercolors. Added water splatters. The sentiment is heat embossed and from Darkroom Door -see below.


I hope you liked this! I wish you a Merry Christmas!
 See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10