Monday, December 7, 2020

Quick & Shimmer Snow Day Card

 Hi Topflight Stamp Fans, Karen Bearse starting off the week with the theme of snow! I have a quick tutorial on my blog showing you how this came together. December is such a busy month but I still want to have some crafting time to stay sane. 

This page came together quickly using a few short cuts. I am loving the collage papers Art By Marlene has available. They make creating a mixed media background so simple. I am using it as an album page with space for a photo or journal spot. If you want to make this into a card simply move the title down. 

Let's talk product! The background started out with a splatter look piece of collage paper. This is Artsy Arabia, there are 2 different packs of paper available. It was also used behind the quote title.

For my title my new favorite Grungy Alphabet stamp set by Tracy Evans  was used. Love this font. 

 


To make sure my letters stayed put & using the easy line guide a Stamp Platform is always a good idea. 

Of course a Snowflake Background was needed & this is my Darkroom Door go to. 

 

I wanted a glimmer look to my snowflakes & Mermaid Fin embossing fit the bill. There is a beautiful blue/teal shimmer going on. Just heat set it & go. 

 


Finally a nice die cut image from this Paper Elements pack made this project quick & easy.  With more then 250 pieces it was pretty simple to find a beautiful image that fit. 

 

Lastly I grabbed a quick Sticky Quote, trimmed it & stuck it down. Easy breezy. I really am enjoying using these both as a quote & for inspiration. Each quote comes in black or white & they are interestingly different. To wrap it up, crafting at the holidays does not have to take a lot of time and it is a great relaxer. I hope you get the chance to get inky today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10