Friday, October 29, 2021

Visible Image Christmas

I can't believe that it is the end of October and that Christmas season is almost here. Ericka here with Strangely Creative and today I'm continuing the Christmas card theme on the blog with this card using the Visible Image stamps and stencils. 


I started with a gel press print that I had made using the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Gumboots and Cerulean and the PaperArtsy JOFY PS230 stencil. I then used the Visible Image Christmas background stamp with the new Distress Oxide in Rustic Wilderness. I then used the Visible Image Iconic Christmas stencil with texture paste and embossing powders.


Once my texture paste was dry, I heated the embossing powder and added the sentiment from the Visible Image Christmas Chaos set in black Versamark ink. I love this fun stencil and can't wait to create some Christmas tags. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 

Topflight Supplies Used:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10