Friday, October 8, 2021

PaperArtsy Autumn Dream Card

Hello crafty friends. Ericka Strange here from Strangely Creative and today I have an autumn card I made using PaperArtsy, my gel press, and embossing powders. 

To start, I used the PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in London Bus and Persimmon. I love the look of a gel press background and the variety of designs you can create with them. I stamped the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 45 and embossed it in WOW! Embossing in Deck the Halls powder,  a pretty sparkly green.


Next I used the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 51 and stamped several designs on a separate paper and heat embossed them with Emerald Creek Charred Gold powder. I cut them out and added them around the edge of my card with foam tape for some pretty dimension.

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!


Topflight Supplies Used:


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10