Sunday, October 24, 2021

Hobby Art Christmas Wrens in the Snow Cards

 

Hi everyone!  It's Autumn with SewPaperPaint with you today to share a little Christmas card inspiration with gorgeous stamps by Hobby Art Ltd.  I've paired the Jenny Wren set with some Christmas stamps to give it a new spin.  I made some other Christmas cards with these wren stamps HERE and just can't stop!  This time I chose the three birds on a branch and watercolored them with Distress Inks.

Then I embossed green cardstock panels with the Winter's Snowflakes stamp set in gold.  I sponged the edges of the panel with Distress Ink in Rustic Wilderness to create a halo effect, then gave the panels a splash of watery gesso.  I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Frosting stamp set and layered it over some bundled gold thread.  I finished by adhering some gold adhesive pearls.  I think they are quite festive, how about you? 

Hobby Art Ltd. at Topflight Stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10