Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Happy Halloween!

Greetings! It's Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my teammates and I are spotlighting stencils. I've created a Halloween Wall Decor piece using the bottle creatures from Elena Zinski Art 16 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set, the humans from the Elena Zinski Art 17 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set, the Witch Bat/Cat from Zini Mini ZN07 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp, both men from the  Zini Mini ZN45 and ZN47 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamps, the skulls and ghosts from the new EclecTica ENB02 Nicci Battilana Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set,  and a road hazard sign from the France Papillon FP001 Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set. The stencils used were the Tracy Scott Stencil PS252 by PaperArtsyRedemption Stencil by Andy Skinner for Creative Expressions, and the Totally Triangular Stencil by AALL and Create.

Here it is!


I went mixed media on this wall hanging, which may or may not hang on my front door for Halloween. I haven't decided yet. I also unleashed my inner Dr. Frankenstein and cut apart creatures and people to make an interesting parade of trick or treaters. 

A lot of steps went into the creation of this piece. You can find the supply lists and detailed excruciatingly verbose instructions on my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping. I hope you visit, but be warned that you might need your favorite adult and/or caffeinated beverage!

Topflight Products Used:





















Thanks for visiting! See you next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10