Monday, October 4, 2021

AALL & Create Tracy Evans Astrantia Mixed Media Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of uplifting cards featuring AALL & Create stamps & stencils by Tracy Evans and Olga Heldwein.  I started by dipping my panels in a combination of Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks, then added the stamped Astrantia.  I fussy cut two extra flowers, adding a little Twisted Citron for a pop and curled their edges with a bone folder.  TIP: Watercolor outside of your lines for ease & to conceal fussy cutting gaps.  :)

I used the word stamps in the set to add some detail to the background, stamping in Peacock Feathers, then sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide through the Mosaic stencil.  I love this stencil so much and used it in another array of cards in THIS post.  I went over the edges of the panels with Finnabair Paper Texture Paste and the stencil, then added a little watery ink, letting it pool between the cracks. 

I finished with Tim Holtz stickers over a bundle of thread.  I just love this stamp set by Tracy and can't wait to use it again!  Hugs, Autumn

AALL & Create at Topflight Stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10