Friday, October 29, 2021

Vintage Christmas Card Tutorial with Studio Light $5 Stamps

 

Hi guys and happy Saturday!  Woot!  It's Autumn from SewPaperPaint here with you today to share some Christmas card stash building ideas with you.  I had a blast making these vintage wintery cards and I'm showing you just how easy it is to work in multiples in this quick video tutorial found HERE.  I really hope this gets your creative juices flowing to build your own Christmas card stash.  You could use any colors or any collage style stamps.  I chose the $5 Studio Light collage stamps, and sadly Donna has discontinued these in particular, but there are some other similar ones that I've linked below.  I used the gorgeous PaperArtsy stencil PS070 by Kay Carley for the background.



Check out these other gorgeous collage style stamps and let me know if you find the video helpful.  xx, Autumn




4 comments:

01 09 10