Sunday, October 10, 2021

That's Crafty Batty for You

 

Hello friends! Ericka Strange here from Strangely Creative and I have a fun Halloween card using That's Crafty Halloween Collection 1

 This is a fun set and perfect for a cute Halloween card. I stamped this fun bat and clear heat embossed her. I then colored her up with some watercolor crayons.

Next I used the PaperArtsy Violet Storm Infusions and sprinkled it on the background. I spritzed it a couple of times with water until I got a background color I liked.I love the Infusions Powders and the beautiful and unique colors you get.

 

I then used the Darkroom Door Circles Stencil to use with Cosmic Shimmer Lava Paste and Distress Oxide Spray in Mustard Seed. I finished my card with the fun sentiment heat embossed in white.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!


Topflight Supplies Used:



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10