Friday, October 22, 2021

Tracy Scott Flower Stencil

 


I hope you all had a great week and are having a happy Friday! Ericka here with Strangely Creative and today I'm painting up the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS280 stencil. 

For my first project I used watercolor pencils with the stencil. I was cleaning out my stash and forgot about these fun pencils and decided to trace the flower stencil on watercolor paper. 

For my next project, I had saved some planner tabs (the backgrounds are so pretty) and decided to create a swatch book with them. I used a black pen to trace the stencil and then painted the images up with some acrylics in my stash.

I love this fun stencil and can't wait to create some more swatch pages. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

 

Topflight Supplies Used:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10