Friday, September 2, 2022

Mixed Media Mini Fall Journal Page

 

Happy Friday creative friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing in a mini journal creating a fall themed layout using a variety of Topflight Stamp supplies including PaperArtsy Fresco Paints and Infusions and a variety of Visible Image supplies.

 I started by applying gesso to my page and used PaperArtsy Fresco paints in Banana, Firebird, and Taupe and applied it to my journal with a brayer. I took PaperArtsy Infusions in Golden Sands and Sunset Beach and sprinkled it on my page and used my sprayer to spread the color around.

 

Once my pages were dry, I used the Visible Image Round in Circles set and randomly stamped the images using Lavinia Elements ink in Merlot, Paprika, and Henna. I then stamped the mushrooms from the Visible Image Totally Toadstools sets and cut them out with my Brother Scan and cut.

 

After gluing down my mushrooms, I added some textures to my background using the Visible Image Heavy Rain stencil. On my other page, I used the Visible Image Erika's Maple and added leaves and another sentiment with Versafine Clair ink.


I finished my page using a white Posca pen for highlights.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to take advantage of the Labor Day Sale going on now.




Topflight Stamps Supplies Used








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10