Sunday, September 4, 2022

PaperArtsy Fresco Gel Printed Floral Birthday Card Trio

 

 
Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a few fun floral cards made with gel prints.  If you've been bitten by the gel printing bug like so many of us, you'll know how quickly you can amass a pile of prints.  I love turning my prints into cards and journal pages and focused on using some fun floral stamps by PaperArtsy to finish today's cards.  I've shared a video tutorial on gel printing and using your stamps to finish a card HERE if you'd like to know more about the process.
 

 

For this card, I used a combination of Tracy Scott flower stamps (TS006 and TS022) over a scalloped border print, stamped with a Jofy stamp (JOFY79).  The main background was my brayer off paper (an old book page).  I stamped the flowers onto my gel prints with Versafine ink and heat set, then added coloring with my Prism brush markers. 

For my next card, I used only one stamp set, Tracy's funky flowers (TS006).  I did the exact same as above, but added some Posca paint pen for the white accents and some doodling for a border. 

 
I added sticker sentiments to all of these cards because the black popped against the bright colors.  These first two were more like solid color gel prints with various PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics

For the last card, I used a stencil in my printing (PS132), then finished with some stamping of Jofy's tulip stamps (JOFY113).

 I used the same scalloped border along the bottom and some more doodling to frame the panel. 

Shop PaperArtsy at Topflight Stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10