Monday, September 12, 2022

Trick or Treat Burglar Cats + Video

 I'm so excited to Halloween crafty season! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I have another Halloween card to share today. I also put together a quick process video so you can see it all come together!


This darling stamp is called Burglar Cats from Crafty Individuals. I don't think it's necessarily a Halloween stamp, but they looked so sneaky that it works :) The image was stamped on Strathmore Mixed Media paper and I used my Lavinia Mysticals Mists as watercolors to paint the image.


The image was paired with some old autumn themed papers found in my stash. It came together quickly! It was fun to use the Lavinia Mists in a different way.


Thanks for joining in! Be sure to watch the process video :)



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10