Friday, September 23, 2022

Lavinia Birthday Wishes

 

 

Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a birthday card using Lavinia products. I love this pretty Tall Dandelion stamp and thought it would go perfectly with the Heartfelt Wishes


I started by applying a thin mask on my Bristol Smooth background. I then used the Lavinia Lattice stencil along with the Pinkella Mystical Mists and Midnight Blue Acrylic spray. I then removed the mask and again sprayed the Pinkella Mystical Mists along with the Bright White Acrylic spray. Once my background was dry, I did some ink blending with Mulberry Elements ink along the edges.

I stamped the Tall Dandelion in Versafine Clair in Twilight and heat embossed it with WOW!Embossing in Earl Grey which adds a pretty sparkle to my dandelion. I stamped the Heartfelt Wishes in Versafine Clair Nocturne to finish my card.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.




Topflight Stamps Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10