Friday, September 9, 2022

PaperArtsy Gel Press Autumn Journal Page

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I have gel press journal page using PaperArtsy stamps along with Versafine Clair inks.

 

I started by applying PaperArtsy Fresco paints in Gumboots on my gel press and used the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS226 stencil to the gel press. I pulled the print up and then applied Beach Hut paint to the gel press. I used another paper to pull the left over print and made this pretty print with a shadow of the leaf. 


I then used the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 36 along with Versafine Clair ink in Morning Mist, Twilight, and Warm Breeze. I love the mixture of script and leaves in this set.

 

I  stamped the sentiment included in the set in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and clear heat embossed it. I blended Distress Ink in Uncharted Mariner around the corners.


I had saved a pretty used planner and attached my page to the start of the September section. I'm hoping to repurpose my pretty planner into a journal and include other seasonal prints I create.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10