Friday, September 16, 2022

Craft Individuals Grungy Thank You

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a quick thank you card I made using the Crafty Individuals Baroque Script stamp and Craft Consortium paper. I love this pretty stamp with the script.

I selected a piece of brick paper and cut it down to 5 1/4" x 4". I then stamped the Baroque Script with Versafine Clair Pine Cone ink and clear heat embossed it. I love the grungy look both of the pattern paper along with the stamp. 

I used some Lavinia Element Dye Ink in Merlot and blended it around the edge of the card.


I finished my card by adding a foiled sentiment I had in my stash along with the Hunkydory Precious Pearls in Vintage Browns. Thank you for stoping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10