Saturday, September 10, 2022

PaperArtsy Zinski Birds & Jofy Flowers Card


Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a fun gel printed greeting card I made for my mom.  My mom was at my house and saw my PaperArtsy mini album I made during Covid and loved it and wanted us to make one, so I first made this card for her.  You can find the details of the album using these stamps and more on my blog HERE


For this card I used my 6x6" Gel Press printing plate and PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics in Sargasso and Captain Peacock, along with PaperArtsy stencil by Jofy PS164.  I shared a fun gel printing tutorial for cardmaking HERE if you need a refresh. 

I made a little stand for the birdcage (JM36) and filled in with flowers from PaperArtsy Jofy stamp set JOFY111.  I colored the funky bird by Elena Zinski (mini stamp ZN23) with Prism brush markers and finished with a sticker sentiment.  Fun!  I hope this card and my mini album will inspire you today!  xx, Autumn

 Shop PaperArtsy at Topflight Stamps!

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10