Monday, September 5, 2022

Too Cute to Spook - Halloween Card

 

Happy September! I think it's fair to say that once September rolls around it is officially Spooky Season. This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a too-cute-to-spook Halloween card.


I received the cutest Halloween stamp set from Topflight Stamps... I couldn't decide which image to focus on since I loved them all so much! With the Crafty Individuals "Halloween 1" stamp set, this card came to be.

By using a window die, I was able to incorporate a bunch of little mini-scenes and incorporate almost all of the adorable stamps from the set. Each stamp was colored with Copic markers, fussy cut, and added to their little window scene.


Here are the Copics used to create the card.




Thanks for stopping in! This was a quick one today :)

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10