Thursday, June 2, 2022

AALL&Create - Beetle Family

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes on the Topflight blog. I had this Ladybug now in my stash for quite a while and I figured it's time he sees some ink. I do love insect stamps. There are a few created by Bipasha for AALL&Create in the shop.
I first stamped the bug. Colored the bug with water brush markers. Added Crystal Laquer to the bug and let it dry. Water colored the background. Masked the center rectangle. Used the AALL&Create Totally Dotty stencil to add some texture to the background with some old and somewhat dried up Gesso (embossing paste would certainly work - probably better....)Spritzed the corners with glimmer Mist.

Also added s few more black splatters. Trimmed my card and mounted it onto black card stock.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10