Friday, June 10, 2022

Versafine Claire Inks with a Gel Press

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here playing along with the DT theme using Versafine Claire inks. I love these inks and the crisp images you get when using them. An added bonus is that you can also emboss these inks. For my card today I used the inks with my gel press.


I smooshed the Versafine Claire inks in Charming Pink, Fantasia, and Warm Breeze on my gel press and used my brayer to blend the inks. Before I pulled my print I added a spritz of alcohol to the gel plate to give a pretty halo.


I used the Katzelkraft Numbers stamp along with the Darkroom Door Number Medley and used the same Versafine Claire inks to stamp the images. I also stamped the Katzelkraft Dog with Versafine Claire Pine Cone ink and the sentiment from the Katzelkraft Whatchamacallit with Nocturne

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to play with these great inks! Have a wonderful weekend.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10