Thursday, June 16, 2022

Cheesy Christmas with PaperArtsy and Katzelkraft

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes on the Topflight blog
I finally got my hands on this fabulous Christmas Tree. It looks like Swiss Cheese, doesn't it? And guess who loves cheese? 
Those pesky rats - you got it!
I stamped the tree onto yellow card stock. colored it a bit with Copics and cut it out. marked where the tree ends up on the card and masked and stamped some of the rats.

The other rats I stamped on scrap paper and cut them out. Colored them all with Copics. Assembled everything and added the heat embossed sentiment. Added Stickles to the star.
This was NOT a quick project - just in case you are wondering about that. Alone the planning out took some time and of course the cutting and coloring. But it was worth it for me - I hope you agree!

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10