Wednesday, June 22, 2022

I belong among the stars ~ AALL & Create



I love summer evenings. We sit as a family by the fire and watch all the planes fly through the sky, passing all the beautiful stars and galaxies above us. Sometimes I wish I was on a plane flying away, nowhere particular, but just to be among the stars. 





Products used
 






Technique

Start with a background using these colors for the galaxy.
This is 110lbs cardstock.


Silver heat emboss the stars. Remember to use an antistatic tool first.


Add more detail to the background using this stencil and distress ink. 


Washi tape is an excellent "filler" for dead spots in the background.


Color your sweet girl with Copic markers and always use a white gel/paint pen for highlights. 


This is a very cool die; I only used half of it here on the card.


I used liquid glue to the girl and die-cut, then double-sided foam tape for the sentiment and girl.         


Isn't she so sweet?? I hope you have a great day!

Charmaine



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10