Monday, June 13, 2022

Hey Chick!

 Most schools are out, the sun is shining, and it's starting to feel like summer! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and I have a farmer's market inspired card to share today, perfect for summer.


This card uses the sweet chicken stamp "Hey Chick" from Creative Expressions. I kept this card pretty simple with minimal layering so it came together quickly. The image is colored with Copic markers and then I stenciled the background...


I stamped the image on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut it to use as a mask. I applied the mask using removable tape.


Then I placed the Heffy Doodle "Highlander" stencil on top and inked the paper with Prism Ink in Butterscotch.



Removing the mask is so satisfying! I then just adhered the panel to purple plaid paper and stamped the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping in.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10