Sunday, June 26, 2022

Tracy Scott PaperArtsy Neon Floral Birthday Card


Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a zingy summertime birthday card featuring stamps by Tracy Scott for PaperArtsy.  I had a blast making this card using some bright colors of PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics.  I did a gel printed background using Tracy's stencil PS126.  I used Sargasso, Dirty Lime, Tango, Bubble Gum and Captain Peacock. 

I stamped the flower onto one of my prints, which primarily had Bubble Gum Frescos on it.  I stamped the flower leaves with Sargasso onto a book page and fussy cut them.  Then I used Tracy's stamp set TS025 to add some black and Peacock Distress Oxide stamping onto my gel printed background.  The little black dots come from both black gesso splatters and washi tape.  I added a label tape sentiment to finish it off.  I hope this bright card made you smile today and want to get out your gel prints and do some stamping!  Hugs, Autumn

Fun mixed media supplies at Topflight Stamps!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10