Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Some stencil fun with Versafine ink and AALL & Create stencils


 Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. I am on the blog today using stencils and pigment inks to make quick and easy cards. I have three techniques to show you. 


Products used today






Darkroom Door - Rubber Stamp Set - You Are Everything


For my first card, I started by using the Bricks and Bubbles stencil with 3 different Versafine Clair pigment inks.  I used 110 lbs cardstock and washi tape to adhere the stencil to the cardstock. 


Start in the corner and blend the colors and you work your way down.


Use the Darkroom door "You are Everything" stamp set and cut out the sentiments and place them on double-sided foam tape for dimension.  


Add a few marks and dots with a paint or gel pen.
 

Easy, right?


The second card is similar except this time, I didn't use the whole stencil. I created a "light burst" in the center for a different look. 


I created a "window" by using a die in the middle and placing black cardstock in the back. It has cosmic look, don't you think?


I also added a green edge (same ink as the sentiments) just as a way to bring all the colors together. 

The third card has a little extra but amazing step for a unique look. Apply the ink as normal over the whole page. 


Don't remove the first stencil, but add the second stencil OVER the first one. Use washi tape to adhere them to one another. Now the rectangles have diamonds in them! Nifty huh?



In the same Darkroom Door stamp set, there are three extra flower stamps. So, I made this one a little bit more feminine by adding flowers with the same inks. Add your sentiments and you are done.



I hope you liked today's post and will try these easy
techniques for quick and wow cards.

Talk soon, 
Charmaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10