Sunday, June 19, 2022

Tracy Evans Blackbird and Stars Card

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share an inky creation featuring a favorite stamp set by Tracy Evans for AALL & Create, Blackbird.  Tracy has a new stamp release, which I haven't had a chance to play with yet, but you can take a look HERE.  For this card I used simple ink dipping techniques.  I dipped the top of my panel in watered Della Blue Elements Dye Ink, then the bottom in watered Graphite, which is a warm gray as you can see.  I fussy cut the stars and layered them over a second stamping, then filled in the design with the other stamps.  I cut the banner free hand and transposed some of the wording of the stamps. 

I stamped the bird in blue onto a die cut circle and really liked using the text vertically to "ground" him.  I finished with some bundled string and white Posca marker accents.  I hope you like it!


Click HERE to see the card I made for New Years with the Blackbird stamp set.  It's completely different, but will show you  just how versatile this set can be!  And click HERE to see all of our design team projects featuring Tracy's gorgeous stamps.  Have a great day!  Autumn

Visit Topflight Stamps today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10