Monday, June 20, 2022

Happy Father's Day with AALL + Create

 I hope those who celebrate had a very Happy Father's Day weekend! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and the card I'm sharing today is the card I sent to my dad for the day. I think it suits him pretty well :) The Topflight Stamps team is featuring AALL + Create all week long; you definitely don't want to miss the inspiration!


The AALL + Create Polaroid Pops challenge has been over for quite some time, but I really like the format for these stamp sets so I went with it. This card uses AALL + Create "Cookout" stamp set. The images are colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. The background is inked with Prism Ink Periwinkle and the Paper Artsy stencil PS 271. The fun pattern paper is from Studio Light Missees Collection.


My dad is definitely the grill-master of the family, grey haired n' all! I hope he enjoys the card <3

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10