Friday, June 3, 2022

New Lavinia Acrylic Sprays

 

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the new Lavinia Acrylic Sprays. I love playing with color and mediums and so when I saw Lavinia was releasing new sprays I put them all in my cart. . . but I had to pair down my cart because, well you know gas prices, ugh. Anyway I decided to start with some of my favorite colors so I picked Teal, Claret, and Midnight Blue.

I prepped my paper with some gesso and set it aside to dry. Once it was dry, I randomly sprayed the Acrylic sprays on my paper. I had a little too much ink on a couple of my sprays so I folded the paper and lightly smooshed it together to transfer the ink. 

These sprays are super easy to use, just give them a light shake, and the paint sprays nicely. For a heavier spray, aim the bottle closer to the page and for a lighter mist move farther away from the paper. Once my background was dry, I stamped the Lavinia Bron fairy and Fairy Toadstool with Versafine Clair black ink and clear heat embossed them.

 
I also added the and Mystical Swirl to the top of my page using the Versafine Claire ink in Warm Breeze. I added white gel pen highlights and finished up with a sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and get a chance to play with these fun and easy to use Acrylic Sprays.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10