Friday, November 18, 2022

AALL& Create Hot Drinks

 

 
Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have one last card to play along with the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. For my card I used this awesome AALL & Create Hot Drinks set. 


I stamped this large image with Versa Fine Clair Pine Cone ink and clear heat embossed it. I colored the image up with my Zig Real Brush Markers.


I then used PaperArtsy Emerald Isle Infusions and applied it to my background using a leftover plastic and smooshing the wet powder around the image. I added the sentiment from the Visible Image Poinsettia Grunge set and white heat embossed it.


I finished my card by adding a little white gel pen along with some black lines around the edges.

I love this set and decided to also make a journal page.


I started with a gel press background I had in my stash using PaperArtsy Fresco paints. I stamped the AALL & Create Hot Drinks image and stamped it in Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink and clear embossed it.


I colored the image up with some watercolors and then used the Katzelkraft Big Script stamp with white and brown ink. I added the Darkroom Door Coffee Time coffee rings stamp and randomly added it to my background


Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the last day of the sale to get some great deals on these coffee sets! Also don't forget to check out the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10