Thursday, November 3, 2022

Simple Christmas Cards with DIY&Cie Die Cuts

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes at the Topflight blog
So I decided to make some more Christmas cards. I have a feeling I fell behind - for sure not going to
be enough - AGAIN!
I discovered this cute little die cut set in the store. I liked it so much that I made two cards! For my first card I created the background with the Snowflake background stamp form Darkroom Door. I heat embossed it and sponged around it, using more color on the outside and left a lighter center. Added teh die cuts and the het embossed sentiment.
I used black card stock for the second card. I used foam tape to add the die cuts. Heat embossed the sentiment and borders in gold and added gold splatters, as well as a little gold thread to some of the die cuts. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 







1 comment:

  1. These are both awesome! I've shared them in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10