Sunday, November 20, 2022

Crafty Individuals Mixed Media Mushroom Tag

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a mixed media tag created with gorgeous Crafty Individuals stamps.  


I made an ink dipped background using Peeled Paint, Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.  I overstamped in Gathered Twigs with the fantastic Counting Down background stamp.  


For the focal image, I stamped the Counting Toadstools stamp once over my background, then again onto Bristol paper and watercolored and fussy cut.  I added Rusty Hinge to complete my color scheme.  I love the dimension created when mounting fussy cuts over stamped images.  The coffee stains are similar to the Darkroom Door Coffee Time stamp set, stamped in Walnut Stain.  I finished by tying some sari ribbon onto the top with a piece of jute.

You may remember the card I made last year posted HERE with these same stamps.  I hope this will give you even more inspiration on how to use these fabulous stamp sets!


Visit Topflight Stamps today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10