Saturday, September 25, 2021

Fall Crafty Individuals Mushroom Collage Card

 

Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some fall cardmaking inspiration.  I fell madly in love with the new release by Crafty Individuals and just had to have the Counting Toadstools and Counting Down Background stamps.  I am a huge fan of collage style images!

I made an inky background with Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs and Barn Door Distress Inks, then stamped the mushrooms and background.  I then stamped another and fussy cut it, coloring it with the same inks.  I stitched around the perimeter of the panel, then added a sentiment from the Words stamp set by Hobby Art, which I cut to resemble one of the Tim Holtz small talk stickers.  I hope this card is an inspiration to you today!

Crafty Individuals at Topflight Stamps!



2 comments:

01 09 10